We provide confidential and comprehensive legal advocacy and educational consulting services to help parents manage the unique challenges associated with a child in need of educational and treatment options. The firm utilizes a network of special education advocates and educational consultants as part of our team approach to education law for children with special needs and at-risk teens. Our team will work every step of the way to (1) identify needs; (2) provide the spectrum of educational and treatment options; and (3) advocate for solutions that protect your family’s legal rights.
Customized Services Include:
1. Finding the right educational placement and/or treatment option, including therapeutic wilderness programs, therapeutic day schools, and therapeutic boarding schools
2. Funding the right educational placement and/or treatment option, including seeking funding from local public school districts for out-of-district placements under State and Federal Law, if appropriate.
3. Coordinating educational placement and/or treatment options with current providers, such as schools, mental health facilities, and various clinical professionals
4. Acquiring specialized assessment services, such as psychological, educational, and psychiatric evaluations
5. Managing the risk: legal representation in criminal matters and advocacy for alternatives to incarceration.
6. Planning for the future (financial/estate planning): Wills, Trusts, Guardianship, Conservatorship
7. Protecting families in crisis: legal representation in divorce and child custody matters
Other Areas that we focus on are: boarding school placements, help for troubled teens, educational consultants, boarding schools, therapeutic interventions, help for troubled teens, troubled kids, at-risk children, psychological testing and assessment, wilderness programs, residential treatment centers, therapeutic boarding schools, outdoor schools, education consulting, schools for troubled youth, schools for troubled teenagers, school consultants, schools for troubled boys, troubled boys school, schools for troubled children, schools for troubled young adults, schools for troubled kids, help for troubled teenagers, help for troubled youth, special needs private schools, educational agents, special needs residential schools, private school placement, and school placement services.